UDAY PAWAR (Bollyhop & Indian Folk)
Director & Choreographer of Versatile Dance Academy. Founder & Organizer
of a special batch Versatile Dance Development Course (VDDC). Mr. Uday
Pawar has himself choreographed for many reality shows, Assisted for many
movies. He himself will teach folk & bollyhop in VDDC.
Mr. Uday Pawar was interested in dancing from his college days. He used
to take part in many intercollege competition, university Folk dance
competition, choreographed many college annual functions, but never
thought would make a career out of it.
He has done many local as well as national level shows. Many of them was
with celebrities. Slowly & steadily he started working in vasai taluka
as dance teacher. Later he decided to form a crew named as "VERSATILE
DANCE GROUP" & trained its dancers to perfection because he knew that
nallasopara is full of talented dancers, he just have to put forth a
great guidance to them & he did the same.
ROHAN ROKADE (HIP-HOP)
THE FIRST PERSON TO INTRODUCE HIP-HOP DANCE FORM IN INDIA.
ACHIEVEMENTS-ZEE GAURAV AWARDS, DADA SAHEB PHALKE AWARDS, MIFTA AWARD,5
TIMES BOOGIE-WOOGIE WINNER, FINALIST IN CHAK DHOOM DHOOM AND INDIA GOT
TALENT,OWNER OF ROHAN N GROUP DANCE SCHOOL.
KRISHNA NISHAD (SALSA)
• 5 YEARS BOLLYWOOD FREE STYLE DANCE (SALSA, JIVE, CHA CHA CHA,
BACHATA, MERENGUE N WALTZ LEARNED FROM KIRAN SHRIYAN & DEEPAK SINGH)
• 2 YEARS WORKED WITH REMO D –SOUZA (DID FAME JUDGE)AND I USE TO TAKE
HIS SALSA CLASSES IN HIS ACADEMY.
Sanika Ajit Purohit (SEMI CLASSICAL)
Trained in classical dance form from past 15 years.
• CLEAN AND CLEAR FRESH FACE,2012 (top 10 finalists.)
• KSHITIJ, 1st Prize: Folk Dance.
• YOUTH FESTIVAL, 1st Prize: Folk Dance.
• MALHAR, 1st Prize: Folk Dance.
• UMANG, 1st Prize: Folk Dance.
Vijay Bhojne (Arial, Acrobatics, Gymnastics)
Specialist – Aerials Act (Rope, Pole, Ring, silk)
Done Choreography In - TV show
1. Dance India Dance
2. Jhalak dikhla Ja
3. Boogi Woogi
Done work with Terence Lewis sir and Shaimak Dawar sir, Firoz khan sir
and Rajiv sir.
1. Worked with ITS (International theatrical service), Franco dragon in
India show, Germany, Mystic India show.
2. Performed in Mundial festival Netherland parrammasala, parramata ,